Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cade's Letter on his 1st P-Day, Tues. Jun 25th

This is an email he sent. He sounds less homesick.  I think the fact that we sent him letters helped him.  If any of you want to write, his address is to the right.  He will be leaving the MTC on July 3rd.  I am getting ready to send him his blanket, sheets, and pillow tomorrow.  We are also going to be sending him his brace so he can play Basketball.  It was broken.  They don't need sheets, etc. in the MTC, so they have you send them to the mission home.


hey mother and father, I know i sent you a letter day but this one will get right to ya. We went to the temple today and i was doing the endowment session for thomas brydges. i felt the spirit way strong. i am doing good. i am excited for the package that you guys sent and all your letters. getting these letters  and things make me not as home sick so its good. i am not gonna lie i get teary eyed when thinking about you guys but nothing like scout camp. I know its because i say my prayers every night and every morning and through out the day, and i have heavenly fathers help. i am super excited to get in the field. you guys dont even know. i have a buff marine in my room named elder rainey from mudlake idaho and he benches 350 i have another funny elder that is from pocatello idaho he went to highland highschool. my companion as i told you is elder jacob dale look him up in facebook. he is from lehi. i have tooken many pictures so dont worry but i dont have them here with me so i can upload them but i will send the id card right before i leave so you can have them so you should send me another so when i leave i can have one for when i get there. i am getting my haircut today 5 on the bottom and 7 on the top. today is my p day so be prepared for another email. i am learning super a lot i am sending you a letter today so you will have this one and another one. i love you mom and dad. tell the kids i say hi and love them too.
 
Love Always, Elder Lundberg

No comments:

Post a Comment