Sunday, June 30, 2013

6-27-13 - Letter

This was address to (My Dad) David Otto Lundberg, III

Father,

I love and miss you so much.  I was on the TV for that World Wide meeting.  Go online & look!  I haven't got really that homesick in here.  I just get teary eyed when thinking about you.  It's nothing like Scout Camp.  It is because I am relying on the Lord and doing His work.  How's the homestead and my wallow area (the couch).  PAPS, thank you for the notepad and jerky and gummy bears and your letter!  Along with grandpa's.  Now, I can read your testimony.  dad, I want you to know that I know this Church is true for a surety.  I know that God gives revelation to prophets to guide us.  I know the B.O.M. is true without a doubt.  I kinda had an experience like you with the B.O.M., it brought me to tears.  :)  (little smily face with a tear dripping down.)  I am so greatful for the priesthood that I hold, it is unlike any other power in the world.  I gave my first priesthood blessing the other day to one of my roommates, and the blessing worked insttantly. That boosted my testimony even more.  I am so thankful for Christ and his sacrifice he made to come to earth and suffer for us and our sins, for us to be able to return to Heavenly Father's presence.  I am so thankful for the Holy Ghost, and the way it touches the people I teach, and the way it guides my thoughts, and loosens my tongue to say things that the investigator needs in their life.  It truly is a miraculous experience.  Father, I am soo greatful for your example in y our callings, or even the way you honor your priesthood.  I truly look up to you and continue to, and probably will for the rest of my life.  I am so thankful for the way you and Mom has raised me, I know I was a moron at times, but still thank you two, because if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be who I am today.  I would like to say sorry for the way I acted the pass couple of years towards you, mom, and the siblings.  You guys truly inspire me while I am out here with your letters.  I love this Church, Father, with all my heart.  I am so greatful to be here, learning about this Gospel, and becoming an instrument in the Lord's hands, and becoming a better teacher.  I love you dad, more than you will ever realize.  2nd Nephi 31:13

Love, you son,
Elder Lundberg

No comments:

Post a Comment