Thursday, June 27, 2013

6-23-13 Letter

We ended up getting two letters on Tuesday, the 25th because we didn't check our mail.  We DID send Cade letters and also from dearelder.com, but he hadn't receive them, yet.  When I read this letter, I felt really bad that he hadn't received anything from us.  :)


Dear Mom & Dad,

I just wanted to write you, even tho you haven't written me.  Today was very spiritual for me.  I gave one of my roommates, Elder Judy, a priesthood blessing.  It's crazy how the power of the priesthood works.  After that, we went to the Worldwide Leadership Broadcast.  Very, very good meeting.  "Our Work Begins on our Knees."  My p-day is Tuesday, but you can send me letters whenever through mail or dearelder.  And, I can send letters whenever.  i can only email on Tuesdays.  I am learning an extreme amount about the Gospel.  I kind of had an experience like you, Dad.  It was a couple nights ago, and I just got one reading Nephi, Chapter 2, and I just had a prompting to pray about it.  So, I got down on my knees and sincerely prayed about the B.O.M.  I had the most overwhelming feeling, such a peaceful warm feeling.  I know for a fact that the B.O.M. is a true book.  It is truly revelation of the Lord.  Anyway, Aunt Sharee wrote me the first day.  And you guys still haven't sent me a letter.  :(  I know for a fact, for a surety, that the B.O.M. is true.  The only way to know that doctrinal principals are true is through prayer.  I love this Gospel, Mom and Dad.  It is crazy.  I love you guys with all my heart, and I sincerely am sorry for the way I acted before my mish.  I care about you guys and pray for you 2 every night, even Caleb, Keisha, and Kassidy.  Tell them I love them, too.

Love Always, Elder Cade David Lundberg



No comments:

Post a Comment