Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cade's 1st Letter Home - Sent on June 20th - Arrived June 21st (Friday)

Here is Cade's 1st letter.  I guess they have the Elders write home the first day they are there.  I thought we were going to have to wait until his P-Day, whenever that would be.

Dear Mom & Dad:

The first day is over!  Not as bad as I thought.  The spirit is so strong here.  But, to be honest, I really cannot wait to get out into the field.  My companion, Elder Dale, is real fun to be with.  Our roommates are cool, too.  There is a Marine that got out of Boot Camp a week ago.  it's something that I need to get used to though.  Sunday, we have some big convention where one of the apostles are speaking.  Guess what?  I have already wrote on one of my white shirts.   I know that this Gospel is true.  I am glad you raised me the way you did.  I love you guys soo much.  Tell everybody I said Hi!

Love, Elder Cade David Lundberg

P.S.  I love you guys and the showers are closed.  I hope you guys are missing me as much as I am missing you.

(back side)

Mom & Dad

You guys are the biggest examples to me.  Without you I would be know where (his spelling)  Ha Ha.  I love you two with all my heart.  Tell Caleb, Keisha, and Kassidy to listen to your council.  It will get them to where they need to be.  I know that Joseph restored this gospel.  I know that he translated the Book of Mormon.  I love you two sooo so much, you two don't even know.  I will write you again soon.

Love
Elder Cade David Lundberg

No comments:

Post a Comment