Friday, October 4, 2013

09-30-13 - Cade's in Modesto - Yeah!

Hey Family!
 
So i am transferred! It is so rough being doubled in, we only have like 2 investigator! My companion has been out 8 months, his name is elder brantley and he is from american fork! He is kind of a goofy elder! and he does not like to lead so this is where i will grow i will learn how to lead so this is going to be a challenging transfer! and the time will vary for when i email because it is so different! Anyway i am going to work as hard as i can, i am not going to lie its has been tough without elder gayan! he was like my big brother! We live on 2200 standiford apt323 it is so small! a lot smaller than the one in visalia! i will be sending you my sd card tomorrow so you should get it thursday! Anyway our ward mission leader is reid johnson he said he went to school with great aunt beatrice! so that is pretty cool! Wow I cant believe jes and julie moved! that is weird haha! i didnt think they would have! Thats sad caleb got wooped upon that is pretty funny. Just like us. Yeah General Conference should be good i am excited! the priesthood session is being broadcasted on the tv now which is sooo weird! for my package i really need a coat it is getting cold up here! it is a lot colder than usual! So if you could send me that! that should be good I just got done playing basketball with my zone They seem pretty good! but the funny thing is my companion is a district leader so it is interesting because he leaves everyhting up to me so i am basically been leading the area! I love you all! have a good and safe week!!!
Love Always Elder Lundberg
A Little Bit more About the work here is it seems like the elders before us didnt do anything so it is pretty depressing but we are doing our hardest to stay positive! I hope caleb does well at football tell him good luck! that is cool that you are helping jes and julie move! how is the house??? is it nice? So i hope every one is doing well!!! i love you all
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment