Sunday, August 4, 2013

7-29 Letter to David

Hey Dad!

So, this week kind has been a poopy week!  We were supposed to have 3 baptisms yesterday, but that didn't happen, so we are shooting for this next week.  Dad, I want you to know I love being a missionary.  It is such a blessing to bring the gospel into people's lives.  I always think in my head after every day...Am I making my Dad proud?  And, most of the time, it is a yes!!  Ha Ha

Dad, you are always in my prayers as well as the Fam!  i am starting to be better at just talking to random people! and coming up with things on the spot.  It is crazy how the Spirit works.  As missionaries, I have had the Spirit tell me things that the investigator needs and so I would ask a certain question to help them realize this is the true church, and through baptism, is the only way to enter into the kingdom of heaven.  John 3:5.  You do meet some interesting people, that is for sure.  We met a guy that was wanted dead by every gang in Visalia.  It was kind of scary, tho!!  We ride by a house almost every day that reeks of cat pee!  You can smell it 25 yds down the street!  It's sooo nasty!  Anyways, I love you Dad.  I have grown to know how much you have meant to me in my life and how much I appreciate ya!  I love you Dad, never forget that!

Love Always, Your Son, Elder Lundberg

P.S.  We ride about on average 15 miles a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment